We’re here for your business in the US, Start Now!
1. As a result of US government sanctions and restrictions, unfortunately the following countries are prohibited from applying for ITIN and forming a company in the US: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, and Syria.
2. Business address allows you to receive unlimited documents where you get free scans, in case you want to hardcopy a document to be shipped to your local address, additional shipping fees are applied.
3. US bank account, Stripe and PayPal application is subject to approval of the bank or the payment provider and potential ID verification, we provide you step by step best practices of our years of experience and collaboration with banks and payment provider over years in order for you to successfully be able to get your business accepted by them and start using your accounts. However getting our services do not mean we have assurance of any acceptance of your application.
4. US VPS is essential for us and is our highly recommendation for anyone who will be conducting remote business activities from outside of the US, all your ad accounts, selling platforms, online banking, payment providers such as PayPal and Stripe must be logged in through the VPS for the health and longevity, while 100% US based companies are using a US VPS we recommend you to not skip in order to avoid giving unusual activities to and getting your accounts shut down.
5. In the US business law, a registered agent is a company or individual designated to receive government notices. We work with reputable registered agents in 25+ states. The first-year fee is built into our pricing.
6. For the delivery times of the services, we do everything under 48 hours; however, delays can happen by governmental agencies such as the IRS that we have no control over.
7. Essential legal documents after incorporation are being received from the particular state where you form your business. Post-Incorporation documents have clear and necessary information about company owners, operations, and other vital details about the company once incorporation is completed. All of the documents are prepared with standard terms used by top startups.